|Note the fades and that|
this was probably the
last time Jazz had
his name first.
I get a ton of practice because it takes me forever when I take a shower. Once I start to give a concert, I can't just get stop and get out. I have to finish the set. You can't just leave the audience hanging. And don't forget the encores. The only thing that really cuts a show short is when the shuffle on my iPod gets to the end. I can do a capella, but that doesn't really sell once you are in the top 10 on American Idol. You really need a big production.
|I can do all the parts |
As you know, I am not on this season's American Idol (too cutting edge I guess). I just watched last week's show in preparation for the next episode tomorrow. Here is what I want you to take note of and help explain (all thoughts on the matter are welcome):
1. Why does Randy Jackson have what looks to be a black circle sticker for a "beard" on the tip of his chin?
2. Why does Jennifer Lopez (who is so pretty) wear eye shadow and blush that looks like she broke into someone's 70's make-up and let Helen Keller put it on for her?
3. What is going on with Steven Tyler and the lech routine and why does he look like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean (and not in a good way)?
4. Casey Abrams is sporting a Seth Rogan look. Get a haircut and shave. You look silly and way older than you are.
5. James Durbin is apparently dealing well with his Tourette's and Asperger's and sings great, but he still hasn't figured out what to do with those ears. He's giving Will Smith a run for his money.
6. I keep thinking that Paul McDonald looks like Will Forte (SNL) playing a character and can't take him seriously at all.
7. Why has no one mentioned that Pia Toscano looks like a mix between Salma Hayek and Julie Louis Dreyfus?
|Honestly, this hairstyle does|
not look good on anyone.
If you don't watch American Idol, you should consider it. There is a lot going on there that requires comment and discussion. DVR it and you can just sail through. An hour show really only has about 11 minutes that isn't commercials.
More importantly though, be thinking of a way that I can perform on the show. From my shower.