But we don't want to just ignore our country and it's issues, so I have compiled a list for you so you don't have to scrounge around to find out what you need to know.
1. Women are annoyed by other women who are constantly posting on Facebook about how perfect their life is, how great their relationship is or how super their kids are. No one really believes them. Next on the annoying list is people whose status updates are complaints or unsolicited political points of view.
|This is the real Miley.|
There were no dolls
left to photograph.
3. There is now a Miley Cyrus sex doll that sold out within 48 hours of being launched. It's called "Finally Mylie." Note the different spelling used, I guess to protect the makers from being sued. This has such a giant yuck/sort-of-pedophile factor that I think I would rather get sick from eating the pot brownies than think about this. Giant Ewwww.
|There was a bigger picture of |
Wendy's feet, but it was too
gross. That bump is supposedly
a corn. On top like that? Ick.
4. Wendy Williams, amazon woman of radio and TV, is on Dancing With The Stars. She has showed us a picture of her boobs and her feet. The former I assume was so we'd have something non-gross to look at after looking at the latter. Why couldn't she have just told us all the dancing was tearing up her feet? We would have believed her without the picture.
5. Charlie Sheen's one man show is so far a bust. He is saying there are some bugs to be worked out. Sure are. I say get rid of him and our "bug" is gone.
6. Genie Francis, beloved Laura Webber Spencer from General Hospital, is *gasp* switching shows and going to The Young and The Restless. I haven't watched GH since high school, but everyone knows Laura belongs in Port Charles. Interestingly, Robert Scorpio (Tristin Rogers) already defected. I wonder if the characters will seem to know each other, but just not be sure why.
|If you see any of these in your|
yard, watch out for incoming
Okay, you are now basically caught up and have enough information to make sparkling dinner or cocktail conversation. You should feel free to embellish any of these stories as you see fit if it will get more people to pay attention to you.