Every time I decide what I want to talk about I get sidetracked by something else urgent we must discuss (Facebook, hair issues, children, etc). In between deciding on a topic, I keep going downstairs to do something. At this point, I don't even remember what the original thing was because once I get there I forget why I went down in the first place. While I am there something else catches my attention. Like someone reminding me I was going to make them something to eat. Or looking through the mail. Or remembering I left something in the car. Come to think of it, I never made it back out to the car.
|Anne Taintor is a riot!|
Anyhoo, here's what the final share list is:
1. Big report that John Travolta was photographed without his hairpiece. So what? We already knew he was pretty bald and I don't think he was trying to pretend he wasn't.
2. Read a run down on all the Gadhafi children (7 boys, 1 girl). That is one big Gang-O-Crazy. Lots of drinking and drug problems. Several have gotten into trouble in other countries. One even caused Libya to cut ties with all of Switzerland and refuse anyone Swiss a visa because Moammar thinks Switzerland was mean to his son. These are the people lining up to take over the country if the Libyans are unsuccessful in their bid for freedom.
3. People are extremely annoying (not any of us). This is why I have a whistle. While I was thinking about that today, my friend Paulette posted an article about people not knowing how to walk on the sidewalk in a manner that does not piss others off. Very true (and a personal pet peeve). Article basically says that we are doing society a favor when we tell people to move the flip out of the way (it doesn't say you can shove them, but I bet that would be okay too). This just confirms that I am helping mankind with my whistle.
|Boy's current thoughts on |
writing a paragraph for
5. I did not like Jennifer Lopez's lipstick tonight on American Idol. Too pink. Everyone on Facebook agreed with me. Also, we could have lived without her crying. She was one breath away from telling those she was booting, "this is harder on me than it is on you."
6. I am extremely pleased with myself at this time. I broke my pinky nail in the middle today (that's not why I am pleased). It was bleeding and it still really hurts. It is only broken in the middle, but attached everywhere else. Every time anything touches it, it pushes back a little and hurts more. Tried band-aids and tape. Lightbulb!! I Krazy Glued the crack and it worked!! Feels like 83-87% better.
7. I want to remember to tell you all some of the products I have been using and books I have been reading. It will be like Oprah's Favorite Things, only all my stuff costs way less and I am not giving any of it away. Well maybe, we'll see.
8. Last thing. Why don't the producers of the Oscars ever realize that they could shave 10 minutes off the show if they would skip the interpretive dances they do for all the Best Movie nominees? It's stupid and boring. I vaguely recall my friend Kim telling me she likes it. I'll have to ask her and let you know. But besides her, who likes it? She is wonderful and all, but I don't think she needs a whole segment of the Oscars just for her own enjoyment.
While I was finishing up, it was just reported to me that Jimmy Kimmel is doing a segment called "how is this news?" Really Jimmy? Big stupid copycat.