As fun as this game would be (and I am totally trying to figure out a way I can make this into a real game and become rich before someone steals my brilliant idea), I started out writing this post because I felt there was a real need for a list of topics that need to be banned as well as people who need to shut the f@*$ up. If I had addresses, I'd be sending out DTC STFU bracelet (considering a reprint of those).
|Right up there with fat free|
ice cream or cheese.
2. The Boston Bomber. This is more aimed at the media and their need to plaster his picture everywhere anytime there is mention of the story. An especially big smack goes to Rolling Stone Magazine. This guy and his brother killed and maimed innocent people. They have destroyed people's lives and have added one more thing all of us have to worry about when we gather together for community and charity events. No one, but the victims in particular, should be forced to see this guy's face everywhere they look. The public doesn't need any more "get to know you/ life story" information on Tsarnaev brothers.
3. All Kardashians. And anyone married to or sleeping with them. I assume no explanation is needed.
4. Paula Deen. My God woman!! Whatever you did or did not say/do 25+ years ago would not be biting you so hard in the ass right now if you would JUST STOP TALKING. And for the love of cheese, hire someone to do damage control for you and do every single thing they tell you to do. Oh, and JUST STOP TALKING.
5. All news from American sources regarding the Royal Birth. We get it, Kate and Will had a baby. Snore. There is not one thing about that requires this level of reporting, speculating or commentary. The birth of this baby does not affect Americans in any way! It doesn't even affect anybody British, they just have some weird interest in continuing to have a Royal Family. I do not care what Harry thinks about getting knocked further out of the running for King. I don't care what diet and exercise regimen Kate plans to follow to get back into pre-baby shape. I do not want to see weeks and weeks worth of baby pictures with thoughts on which former monarchs the baby might resemble.
6. Anthony Weiner. Anyone who is friends with Anthony Weiner. Anyone who wants to talk
|I'm sure Giselle|
or Tory Spelling
can shed some light.
This is all I have for now. Definitely let me know if we need to add anyone. I'm sure we do. Who's the latest celeb mom whose lost all her baby weight and will probably write a book telling us the best way to parent now that she's had one baby for 5 minutes and is an expert? Whoever that is, she can be on the list. Also on the list can be whatever sports figure has completely trashed his reputation and risked his career this week by being an asshat.