Here are some of the things LG and I discussed and then some more things I thought of and even one from The Party (though he didn't know he was playing):
|I would choose|
someone less shouty.
2. Better yet, I would have a personal chef shop and pop in each day to prepare meals and then clean up and leave.
3. I would have someone that would have to go up or down the steps for me when I needed something but didn't want to get off the couch.
4. I would have a personal shopper who would bring outfits home for me to try on and would return anything I didn't like. Everything would fit perfectly.
5. The Party wishes we had an indoor tennis court attached to our house, next to the outdoor living space (which we don't have), so he wouldn't have to go out in the cold to get to tennis.
6. I want an outdoor living space. But, every time I say "outdoor living space" The Party gets all twitchy and his face scrunches up asks why I don't think the new pavers that make up our back patio count as an outdoor living space. If he doesn't see why, I can't help him.
|You see the difference|
between back patio and
outdoor living space, right?
8. I would have someone (besides Party) do all the laundry and put it away. This person would know how to do laundry so I wouldn't have to do my own so it was done how I wanted it.
9. Someone would come blow dry my hair every day and it would stay nice all day.
10. That same person would also cut and color it as needed at my house.
11. I would have someone bake for school or company so it looked like I made homemade stuff instead of bought.
12. I could afford whatever vacation I wanted and someone would come pack for all of us and not forget anything. They would also carry our luggage, unpack it at the hotel, and then come repack it to go home.
13. I would always fly first class, but there would never be room for my children in first class.
|I would have a|
outfit than this.
Okay, I don't want to ask for too much, so I'll stop there for now. Also, as I look over my list, it seems that really, I don't need to be uber-rich, I just need to be like Emperor of the World or something like that. Oh yeah, I forgot one of the best ones! I wrote it on Facebook the other day. I wish I could nap and snack at the same time. I know that sounds hard, but if I was in charge of the planet it would be someone's job to work that out for me.