|and why must they|
always pose standing
on top of each other?
2. Why is it called herbal tea? There's no tea in it. Just herbs and leaves and crap like that.
3. What do you suppose the odds are that I will ever actually cook or bake any of the cool recipes I pinned onto my board on Pinterest?
4. By the time the Republican candidates are done assassinating each other's characters and pointing out to the public what overzealous, over-pious, walking freak shows they are, which one of them do they think will be able to win an actual election? Even if you don't like Obama's politics, the Republicans are making him look like a pillar of normalcy by comparison.
5. I just noticed that the word "assassinating" has the word "ass" in there twice, which is particularly germane in this context.
6. Awhile back I wrote about this guy, Trent Arsenault, who donates his sperm for free to people so they can have babies. The FDA was trying to shut him down; something about quality control. Blah blah blah. Anyhoo, Trent should have quit while he was ahead and not given any interviews. If you go to this link, you will find out that he is a little yucky and you probably wouldn't want anyone you know to use his sperm. Highlights: he's 36 but looks 15, is a virgin, says he a donorsexual, AND, the icing - he has posted 100+ videos of himself maturbating with "unusual" things. I didn't dare even go look.
Back soon with a full-size post. On the upside, there are less calories in the mini post.
|I hope this doesn't seem too ambitious.|