Less is More
1. Cleavage (think sexy versus slutty)
|I am guessing "less" isn't|
even in this girl's vocabulary.
3. Bay seasoning
4. Alcoholic beverages (more = unruly, messy, often naked behavior)
6. Quality time with your kids (settle down, you know your kids can only take so much too)
7. Quality time with your husband (of course there can never be too much wife quality time)
8. Cooking (if you do it every day, your family won't know to really appreciate it)
9. Perfume/ cologne/ all Axe and Axe-like products
10. Speeches/ Power Point presentations/ eulogies (let the person rest in peace for God's sake)
11. Play dates at your house
|See what I mean?|
Of course, there are times when more is actually more/ better/ superior. It is just as important to be familiar with the things on this list as well.
More is More
1. Skirt length (trust me, your skirt is not too long)
4. French Fries
|Okay then...slight caveat.|
Cheese with a mouse in
it is always too much cheese.
6. Play dates at other people's houses
7. Patience (I don't actually have more of that, but it's a good thing)
8. Vacation Days
9. Awards/ Prizes (only in regard to yourself, for other people less is more and don't brag)
10. Meals at restaurants
I am sure there are more things that could go on these lists, but that's what I came up with so far. I actually think we also need a list called "Any is Too Much." This would include things like rudeness, freshness from your kids and vomit.