|I don't even know what |
she's supposed to be doing.
And why do those stilt
guys have umbrellas?
There was a lot of Facebook hate for Taylor Swift and her opening number. Settle down people. She's not that troubling. A little saccharine, but she's harmless. Taylor, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Carly Rae Jepson...all entertaining to the teen/tween set (and way better than Kesha if you ask me). In my opinion, however, they fall into the "Entertainer" category, not the "Musician" category. That said, Taylor looked a lot more animated singing along with the other acts from her seat than she did on stage. And, I don't know what was up with the acid trip-inspired all white circus entourage around her.
|I am telling you, from the front,|
every time she jumped, you
could see actual boob. But, no
nipple, so I guess that was okay.
Speaking of boobage, it turns out that the Grammys had a dress code. "Don't come naked and make sure your nipples are in your dress" was the main rule. You would think that would go without saying, but apparently not. The night was considered a success because it was a "no nipple" night. It was, however, okay to wear a giant dress that lit up and did weird arty things.
|It's not even a cool head|
band. And in front of
him was a screen with
Forrest Gump running
legs. Why? Why
would you do that?
1. If you didn't watch, you missed a few good performances, but your life will probably go on without any adverse effects.
2. Justin Timberlake now has straight hair and I bet he had a keratin treatment, which I think seems a little girly. I don't know why, it just does.
3. I love Adam Levine, but he should not have sung with Alicia Keys.
4. Tim McGraw's hat was too big and cast a shadow over his whole face. He looked like a caricature of a bad guy.
5. Prince is now blind and robs houses -but still adds flair to his outfits.
6. Very awesome Levon Helm (The Band) tribute - they did The Weight.
I think you are all caught up. If you are planning on missing the Oscars, however, you're on your own. I never think they are interesting enough to watch and they always insist on doing an interpretive dance rendition of all the movie nominations, which makes my eyes bleed.